SEO Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a SEO Manager to join our team.
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy;
- Communicating with client, answering their question & making changes as requested by client;
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes;
- Delivering satisfactory increase in rankings, traffic of the project;
- Manage team of SEO Specialists;
- Taking 100% responsibility of the SEO project, assigned to you;
- Execute the On-page SEO plan;
- Creating SEO Plan for our clients based in USA, UK, Australia & Canada;
- Execute the Off-page SEO plan;
- Monitoring the rankings of projects;
- Maintaining month-on-month performance of every project.& Train & Manage 2-3 SEO Juniors;
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills;
- Excellent Communication skills;
- Candidate needs to have excellent command over written English, multitasking skills and high aptitude for research and learning;
- Candidate must be strongly acquainted with SEO functions (on-page, off-page, etc.) and social media optimization;
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices;
- Experience with SEO reporting;
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.