SEO Team Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a SEO Team Lead to join our team.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building);
- Should have knowledge on international SEO;
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes;
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams;
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects;
- Leads Generation & PPC campaigns across Google, Facebook & other Search Engines platformsSEM & SEO Experience;
- Manage team of SEO Specialists;
- Should have Knowledge on getting free backlinks;
- Should work with writers and designers;
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns;
- Should have knowledge of identifying broken links;
- Should have deep knowledge with tools like webmaster and analytics etc;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing;
- Able to develop strong call to actions.
- Knowledge In Google Adwords & Online User Acquisition & Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).