Senior Visual Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Visual Designer to join our team.
- Other duties as assigned;
- Articulate complex visions through simple, elegant designs;
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately;
- Consistently communicate roadblocks to senior leaders as necessary;
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, content strategists, product managers, engineers and researchers.
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and InVision;
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis in Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or relevant field;
- Experience with teams that have created new products as well as improved existing ones – and a track record for making measurable improvements;
- Experience participating in design studios, ideation sessions, journey mapping during the product design process, using design-thinking methodologies;
- Direct experience with modern UI design and design best practices, page layout, typography scale, hierarchy, color theory and accessibility concerns;
- 4+ years’ experience designing products.