Rails Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Rails Developer to join our team.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code;
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Mercurial);
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec;
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Knowledge of any JS frameworks like React, Node or Angular is a plus.