Lead Software Engineer, Cloud Platform(CE) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Software Engineer, Cloud Platform(CE) to join our team.
- Build the technologies on our Coupa Cloud platform;
- Provide security and privacy in compliance with global laws and regulations;
- Facilitate continuous code deployment/delivery;
- Developing the building blocks to scale the Coupa Cloud for our growing customer base.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 2+ years of production system administration and web operations experience;
- Proficiency with SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Redis, Memcached, Cassandra, MongoDB;
- Expert knowledge of agile methodologies, software development lifecycles, & design patterns;
- 4+ years of hands-on experience programming using Ruby, Go, C/C++, Java, Python or equivalent;
- Extensive knowledge of Cloud/SaaS architecture using AWS/SoftLayer/CloudStack/OpenStack/Google Cloud Platform;
- Experience with container technologies including Docker, ECS, and/or Kubernetes;
- 7+ years of professional experience building highly scalable massive web operations.