Cloud Platform Architect Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Cloud Platform Architect to join our team.
- Astute in aligning effort & resources to achieve desired results;
- Be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are challenged;
- Handle ambiguity and be able to move forward with imperfect information and get things done in a rapidly changing environment;
- Strategic business acumen and understanding of organizational strategy and ability to design information systems to deliver that strategy.
- REST / Webservices (with high performance, multi-tenancy, global, scalable elements);
- Familiarity with Data Ingestion, Analytics, AI technologies;
- Strong understanding of container technologies: docker, Kubernetes, GKE, AKS etc;
- Good awareness of DevSecOps, Agile methodologies, CI/CD, and tools like Azure DevOps(VSTS), Jira;
- SQL, XML, JSON, Linux, ELK stack, Splunk, Solr, GIT, Ant/Maven, Jenkins;
- Familiarity in the following areas Front end / UI technologies including frameworks such as React/Angular.js;
- Strong expertise in Automation, IaC and Configuration management tools: Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, CloudFormation & ARM templates;