Developer Advocate (APAC) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Developer Advocate (APAC) to join our team.
- Serving as a technical ally and partner to developers in helping them build, manage and scale their applications;
- Supporting our product team and helping them build an amazing software for the development community;
- Building relationships with individuals and organizations who support and inspire developer communities;
- Connecting with developers to showcase the value of MongoDB, and relay best practices.
- History of participation in open source developer communities, through contributions or other leadership activities;
- Experience pitching, founding, supporting or advising a startup company;
- A love for people, and a desire to help them achieve their wildest dreams;
- Technical writing skills demonstrated by past blogging or other written work;
- Presentation skills as demonstrated by past speaking experience;
- Proficiency in a second programming/scripting language;
- Excellent communication and writing skills.