Bioreactor Application Scientist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Bioreactor Application Scientist to join our team.
- Engage in customer support and other support activities;
- Support and train customers in PALL’s applications as part of WIN, IMPLEMENT and SUSTAIN the business;
- Help drive R&D projects and support product development through technical consultation;
- Collaborate with PALL associates as well as customers to generate application notes, reports, publications and presentations;
- Coordinate with commercial team and conduct on-site trials during which customers evaluate and test the technologies;
- Flexibility to adapt to travel schedule in response to evolving commercial priorities.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter to achieve defined goals;
- Team player with proven experience and success working cross functionally with various teams are desirable;
- Minimum Degree in a relevant science/engineering (BSc or MSc);
- Experience in cell culture application and process development;
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience in biologics, cell therapy or gene therapy processes;
- Experience with software for cell culture and process control is desirable;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Experience in downstream purification and bioanalytical process development are desirable;
- Good customer service experience is desirable.