Electrician cum store incharge Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Electrician cum store incharge to join our team.
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them;
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems;
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units;
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems;
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc;
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components;
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.).
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints;
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines;
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts and overnight;
- Proven experience as an electrician;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability;
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems;
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician.