Graphic Designer & Video Editor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graphic Designer & Video Editor to join our team.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Converting wireframes into attractive design templates;
- Keep track of latest trends in the design;
- Creating something every user would love, Imagining big and bring it to life;
- Work closely together with understanding needs and translate this into ui/ux design;
- To design engaging banners and graphics for various products & stationary requirement;
- To quickly conceptualise the design and implement it even more quickly;
- To track the effectiveness of various designs and modify them accordingly;
- Think creatively to produce fresh insights, concepts and themes design;
- Be able to think digital and design for blog, social media, emailers, web banners, ad campaigns, videos,etc;
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts for effective brand communication;
- Work with a wide range of media, meeting deadlines and working with constraints effectively;
- Work as part of a team with Co-founders, Digital Marketing Managers, SEO Specialist, etc.
- Proven work experience as a Designer or similar role;
- Good time-management skills;
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc);
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality;
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.