Create, modify, and test the code, forms, and script that allow computer applications to run. Work from specifications drawn up by software developers or other individuals. May assist software developers by analyzing user needs and designing software solutions. May develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
Java Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Java Developer to join our team.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
- Devising and presenting marketing ideas and strategies;
- organising events and product exhibitions;
- Choose Template;
- Produce high-quality apps that meet applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended purpose;
- Converting designs to code;
- Work collaboratively in an agile setup with team members located across different locations and time zones;
- Frameworks: Struts2.x, Hibernate, Bootstrap, Fundamentals of spring MVC/boot, Rest API;
- Reporting to Project Manager;
- Creating Automated Unit Tests using Flexible/Open Source Frameworks using a Test Driven Development;
- Follow agile best practices and maintain/improve work of the agile team;
- Identify and examine user requirements for a better output;
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech.
- Proven working experience in Java development;
- Distributed caching (Geode);
- Should have Good Debugging Skill;
- Strong knowledge in Web Service(SOAP, REST/JSON) OR WEBSERVICES, OR API);
- Development.Should Have Knowledge in Spring Frameworkand MVC Pattern;
- Must have Good Knowledge of Programming;
- BE, B.Tech, BSc., BCA, MCA;
- Java 1.8;
- Strong background in solving concurrency and horizontal scalability problems;
- Experienced on project as a team/ module leader. (Preferable);
- Experience in building distributed, scalable and highly available systems;
- Minimum 5+ years of Java development experience;
- Around 5 years of Java/JEE design and development skills;
- At least 2 years of prior experience in software development.