Java Developer, Sr. designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Being a Java Developer, Sr. resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty. Additionally, Java Developer, Sr. typically reports to a supervisor or manager. To be a Java Developer, Sr. typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience. Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature.
Sr. Java Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr. Java Developer to join our team.
- Understanding business requirements from both internal and external stakeholders;
- Developing and enhancing existing applications;
- Participate in daily status calls/reporting the task status to tech leads;
- Providing support for developed systems;
- Designing and creating bespoke application for AI;
- Guaranteeing that all work is delivered to high quality and detailed;
- Perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other team members on the project.
- Working experience on Scala and Angular JS;
- Exposure to tools like – DevOps – Docker, Jenkins, Github, Jira, JMeter, Swagger;
- Databases – MySQL, NoSQL, Mongo;
- Experience in Spring & Hibernate;
- Mandatory experience in REST & SOAP webservices with authentication and authorization;
- Hands-on experience in Core Java – Threads, Exception handling, Collections;
- Hands-on experience in Adv. Java – JDBC, Servlets.