Assistant Manager – Analytical Modeling Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant Manager – Analytical Modeling to join our team.
- Prepare model validation report summarizing findings and providing recommendations;
- Lead a project delivery from end-to-end; take initiative to senior team members for ideas and feedback;
- If necessary, conduct independent research to achieve quality output;
- Communicate with clients on day-to-day basis to discuss project progress and analysis outputs;
- Write out model validation report summarizing findings;
- Independently balancing all statistical projects with minimal supervision;
- Conduct review of SAS, Python or R codes and write new codes for statistical tests;
- Supporting team’s project deliverables with statistical expertise;
- Converting the statistical solution into business solution and communicating the same to the business partners;
- Understand business problems thoroughly and develop a statistical solution;
- Contribute towards building thought leadership in the Pricing domain.
- Understanding of consumer/ commercial products and credit risk in lending;
- Experience and knowledge of statistical/quantitative modeling techniques including regression, segmentation, time series, survival modeling etc;
- Client management and interpersonal skills – written & verbal;
- Programming in additional languages like Python, R, preferred;
- Proficient in SAS programming;
- Ability to work independently on projects;
- Understanding of banking regulations on Capital, Provisioning – Basel, IFRS9 and experience of developing or validating regulatory models preferred;
- 1+ years’ experience in credit risk model development or validation;
- Strong analytical abilities with proven skills in statistical modeling, preferably in Pricing domain;
- Good knowledge on SQL and Access;
- Handling large volume of data and developing significant insights from the required data analysis.