Refrigeration Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Refrigeration Technician to join our team.
- Is in charge for taking part to daily work of the refrigeration team, taking instructions from the Chief Refrigeration Technician;
- Keeps the Chief Refrigeration Technician fully informed;
- Operates constantly with the full consideration for the comfort and safety of Guests;
- Is on Stand by during the night in case of emergency or immediate intervention on the air conditioning or refrigeration plants;
- Replaces the assigned assistant for a night’s standby duty, if necessary.
- Windows based computer ability and proven knowledge of MS Office suite is a must;
- Fluent in oral and written English and Italian. Knowledge of other Foreign language is a major advantage;
- A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work onboard;
- High School Graduation with appropriate licenses obtained from certified Technical Institutes;
- Proficiency in security awareness training is required;
- At least 5 years of experience in the position on board of ships or in similar international environments;
- Good supervisory skills, crisis, and problem handling;
- STCW trainings are compulsory (Basic fire fighting, personal survival techiniques, elementary first aid, perosnal security and social responsibility);
- VISA working permit, Entry and/or Transit VISAs may be required depending on ship itinerary.