Software Developer – Java Scala Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Developer – Java Scala Developer to join our team.
- Quick Prototyping using newer technologies and open source platforms in Web and NMS domains;
- Collaborate in an Agile scrum teams working on the Features for the BluePlanet Orchestration products;
- Understand requirement from Product Owners/Architects in areas of OSI Layers and provide an optimal, cost effective solutions;
- Create Automated Test Suites for executing test automation of your features;
- Design and Implement use cases in MDSO using Java, Scala, Python;
- As a software developer, you would be involved in the following;
- Troubleshooting product issues found in System Integration Testing and Customer deployments.
- Excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills;
- Working experience in NMS/EMS based Software systems;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- 3 – 8 years of Software Development Experience in any two of Java/Scala/Python involving Web Technologies;
- Exposure to any Graph DB;
- Working experience in NMS/EMS based Software systems with 5+ years of experience on Networking Protocols in any OSI Layer Stack;
- Exposure to micro-service Architecture based platforms and REST based APIs;
- Exposure to Apache Kafka stream processing platform;
- Exposure to templating frameworks like Jinja;
- Exposure to Routing Algorithms;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Excellent understanding of Data Structures and Multi-threading concepts.