Senior Drupal Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Drupal Developer to join our team.
- A quick learner with the ability to develop and deliver required technical knowledge;
- Work cohesively with Project Managers, Technical Lead, development and QA teams to ensure deliverables are to time and quality;
- Directly responsible for the technical and creative quality of Hogarth’s Digital products;
- Responsible for contributing to central pool of technical knowledge and sharing of best practices with other staff;
- Proactive in nature, identifying the risks, issues and improvement opportunities, and communicate through appropriate channels;
- Analyse the project requirement, functional specifications and build appropriate solutions;
- Optimise application for maximum speed, scalability and performance;
- Build reusable code and libraries;
- Ensure technical feasibility;
- Ability to cope with pressure and deliver high quality results;
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical errors;
- Experience in software developing using web-based technologies and tools;
- Experience working with the most recent version of Drupal and external plug-ins available for Drupal;
- In-depth knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools.
- Between 3 and 7 years of experience in a similar role with hands-on experience in Drupal 8 site development.