DevOps Manager, Service Cloud Digital Engagement Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a DevOps Manager, Service Cloud Digital Engagement to join our team.
- Monitoring and alert systems;
- Lead the development of tools and frameworks including Continuous integration/continuous delivery pipelines;
- Automation testing framework;
- Coordinate troubleshooting and resolution of issues in our development, test, and production environments;
- Collaborate with key leads across the organization to capture feedback and plan work;
- Operations support.
- Experience with elastically scalable, fault tolerance and other cloud architecture patterns;
- 5+ years of Systems/Applications automation in 24×7 Production Services environments;
- Knowledge on services deployment architecture and experience with load, performance and system resiliency testing tools and frameworks;
- Working experience with monitoring tools such as Instana, ELK, PagerDuty, Sumologic, New Relics, Grafana;
- 5+ years experience leading software development projects with a distinguished track record on technically demanding projects;
- 5+ years hands-on experience in the areas of DevOps, releases, and systems administration;
- 3+ years of operating in internal data centers and Public Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.) environments;
- 3+ years of experience building and managing teams;
- Deep knowledge with deployment and IAC tools such as Git, Jenkins, Docker, Chef/Puppet, Terraform, Spinnaker;
- Experience with Agile development methodology.