DevOps Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a DevOps Consultant to join our team.
- Get an understanding of various other components and considerations involved in the areas mentioned above;
- Contribute in technical writings through blogs, whitepapers, solution demos;
- Conduct customer workshops to educate them about features in Docker Enterprise Edition;
- Own pre-sales or sales engineering responsibility to design, present, deliver technical solution;
- Make presentations at events and participate in events;
- Coordinate technical escalations with principal vendor;
- Work with partners and sales team for responding to RFPs and tenders;
- Be able to articulate value of technology vendor’s products that Ashnik is partnering with eg. Docker, Sysdig, Hashicorp, Ansible, Jenkins etc;
- Be the point of contact for all technical queries for Sales team and partners;
- Build full-fledged solution proposals with details of implementation and scope of work for customers.
- Past experience of working in a DevOps team;
- Past experience of working with Docker and/or Kubernetes at Scale;
- Prior experience in Pre-sales role.