Administer, test, and implement computer databases, applying knowledge of database management systems. Coordinate changes to computer databases. May plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard computer databases.
Data Architect Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Architect to join our team.
- Review code and help in pushing the team in optimized way of development;
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency platforms/applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
- Ensure designs follow specifications;
- Guide teams to write better code.
- 5+ years as a big data specialist working in and with data lakes, Redshift or Hadoop;
- You’ll have great experience in how to design and implement high quality integrations – particularly de-coupled Pub/Sub;
- Solid experience in at least one programming language (preferably Python, Java or C+);
- Data Transformation and ETL experience with Sterling, Informatica or other enterprise toolsets;
- MongoDB Certification;
- 2+ years in Machine Learning and Data Science;
- A good understanding of Serverless, Microservices and Event-driven architectures.