Create, modify, and test the code, forms, and script that allow computer applications to run. Work from specifications drawn up by software developers or other individuals. May assist software developers by analyzing user needs and designing software solutions. May develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
Computer Programmer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Computer Programmer to join our team.
- Fix bugs in existing code;
- Execute code builds to test and production environments;
- Resolve user-submitted problems and questions;
- Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for third-party software products;
- Code and test programming for software and mobile apps;
- Collaborate with product, design, and marketing teams;
- Develop and deploy computer applications.
- Understanding of object-oriented software engineering;
- Working knowledge of SQL and Microsoft SQL Server;
- Two years of experience in software development;
- Familiarity with MVC;
- Proven experience with OOP languages (C#, .NET);
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.