Unity Programmer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Unity Programmer to join our team.
- Write clean, well-tested, performant code;
- Recognize opportunities to improve our games or general workflows, and seek to make these changes;
- Analyse and optimise systems as required;
- Implement gameplay systems in a self-organizing, interdisciplinary team;
- Write and maintain technical design and software system documentation;
- Create and iterate new VR and AR gameplay systems for interaction and content creation.
- Strong C# and Unity3D knowledge, willingness to learn Unreal Engine 4;
- A minimum of two years of game industry experience;
- Ability to design and communicate gameplay systems to a team;
- A minimum of three years of experience in software engineering;
- Main experience in the field of console/PC development, not mobile;
- VR and/or AR experience as a developer or user;
- Familiar with JSON and XML;
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or a similar discipline (i.e. Physics, Math, EE, etc.);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Performance optimization skills;
- Competence in writing solid, reliable, and efficient code;
- Experience with 3D game engines.