Develop specifications and instructions for installation of voltage transformers, overhead or underground cables, and related electrical equipment used to conduct electrical energy from transmission lines or high-voltage distribution lines to consumers.
CAD Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a CAD Technician to join our team.
- Reviewing CAD models with the client and making minor adjustments;
- Conducing final model rendering and delivering the final product;
- Working with a design team and individually on CAD projects;
- Inputting design specifications into the CAD software;
- Completing job reports;
- Meeting with Engineers, Draftsmen, and Designers to review blueprints and design drawings;
- Creating surface and solid CAD models according to client specifications.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Design;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Previous experience as a CAD Technician;
- CAD Certification;
- Basic understanding of building design and mechanical processes;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Advanced knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD software;
- Strong communication Skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually on projects;
- Ability to read and translate blueprints and technical drawings.