Architect Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Architect Engineer to join our team.
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections;
- Keep within budgets and timelines;
- Compile project specifications;
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals;
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design;
- Develop ideas keeping in mind clients needs, buildings usage and environmental impact;
- Follow architectural trends and advancements;
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations;
- Take the brief to identify clients needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals;
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project.
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills;
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards;
- Communication and project management skills;
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software;
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail;
- Proven working experience as an architect;
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions.