Design or plan protocols for equipment or processes to produce products meeting internal and external purity, safety, and quality requirements.
Quality Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Engineer to join our team.
- Monitoring and analyzing quality performance;
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements;
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements;
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations;
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues;
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met;
- Developing and implementing quality standards;
- Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes;
- Communication with Frontline and check delivery of materials;
- QFB cost analysis and cost transfer approval;
- Ensure and Monitoring QFB KPIs on monthly basis;
- Adhere to KONE Quality, Safety & Environmental policy;
- Ensure QFB (Quality Feedback) department functions as per the defined procedure;
- Product failures, if found more escalate to management team;
- Communicating the QFB KPIs to Management team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- 2+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role;
- Degree in quality, industrial, or mechanical engineering;
- ASQ certification preferred;
- Experience coding and using QA software tools and processes;