Research, design, develop, and test operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software for medical, industrial, military, communications, aerospace, business, scientific, and general computing applications. Set operational specifications and formulate and analyze software requirements. May design embedded systems software. Apply principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
Software Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Developer to join our team.
- Develop client displays and user interfaces;
- Evaluate, assess and recommend software and hardware solutions;
- Updation of knowledge in the product which we are developing;
- Sending the generated reports on a monthly and daily basis;
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture;
- Freeze and archival of the created program versions;
- Verification of system constants configuration;
- Engineering new aspects as per requested;
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications;
- Ensure the reporting tools are operational and accesible by all assigned users;
- Should be able to collaborate with other team members;
- Optimize work process;
- Write readable, extensible, testable code;
- a ‘doer’ who is motivated by creating and inventing things.
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking;
- XML, JSON;
- Comprehensive understanding of responsive and adaptive design development;
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills;
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC);
- Need a candidate who can join as soon as possible;
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git. Candidate should be result & detail oriented possessing good communication and leadership attributes;
- Creative Thinker;
- Proven ability to drive incremental revenue, create new relationships and manage existing ones, and build loyalty within a market region;
- Well knowledge of Open Source Programming;
- Must communicate well using both written and oral communication;
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- 5 years of experience with system design, databases and APIs;
- Agile Software Development.