Technical Architect / SDE – 3 Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Architect / SDE – 3 to join our team.
- Foster adoption of new infrastructure support/systems developed by the team;
- Interface with the rest of the technology organization to understand opportunities, requirements and priorities to ensure the right focus of the team;
- Monitor, measure and evaluate success of rolled out infrastructure and iterate as needed with the help of Architect/SDE-3;
- Create and develop metrics (data) to evaluate the usage and success of the products you’re accountable for with the help of DevOps Team;
- Own, prioritise and communicate the short, medium and long term release plan of the stream;
- Contribute to broader technology strategy; give feedback to technical teams building products on top of the infrastructure;
- Drive the discussion of the architecture/technical decisions made in the Stream;
- Own backlog and priorities of efforts that will perfect and scale our infrastructure with the help of team members.
- You have experience in leading, formally or informally, and motivating a team;
- Experience with Agile development methodology;
- A swiss-army-knife: as a growing company we need versatile team-members whocan switch gears quickly and code a little from time to time.