Native iOS Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Native iOS Developer to join our team.
- Collaborates with Engineering and QA to resolve bugs;
- Production builds;
- Works with product, project, and engineering teams to deliver products on the schedule;
- Develops and communicates technical processes, standards, and best practices to the team;
- Consistently takes well thought technical/design decisions;
- Consistently delivers complex, well backed and bug-free products in time;
- Leads native iOS app development by converting ideas, designs, and requirements into concrete, stable.
- JSON and REST API;
- 2-4 years in the design and development of mobile applications on the iOS platform using SWIFT;
- Firebase integration (login, push notification, analytics, etc);
- App store pushing experience (at least published 1-2 apps);
- Architecture (MVP, MVC or MVVP);
- An understanding of iOS design patterns/coding conventions, Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines, and;
- App Store Review Guidelines;
- Social Auth;
- Good experience on git;
- Offline storage;
- Test Automation & App Releases.