html5 game developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a html5 game developer to join our team.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders;
- Develop HTML5 Mini games using JS frameworks;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, JS frameworks for games;
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- Familiarity with three.js, Babylon.js, A-Frame;
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as github;
- Strong knowledge of mobile web standards;
- Knack of adhering to best design practices.