3D Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a 3D Designer to join our team.
- Delivering Design Visualization & Presentation Projects to clients;
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions;
- Present designs to clients and internal teams clearly;
- Enhancing images and adding special effects creatively;
- Experienced in Events, should have knowledge of setup design, stage, stall and BTL experience;
- Review 3D designs and provide recommendations;
- Knowledge of 2D software like Photoshop, coral draw illustrator, new technology used in events like projection mapping;
- Develop product information packages including drawing specification;
- Participate in research and presentation of new design proposals to clients or managers;
- Applying textures and providing appropriate lighting techniques to the stage & stall;
- Select materials, engineering standards, and generic parts for 3D product designs;
- Creating 3D walk-throughs and fly-troughs in artistic fields;
- Should be expert in 3D max.
- Should be able to produce results in a fast paced environment;
- Must Possess excellent design creativity, flair and positive attitude with a first- class eye for design details;
- Ability to produce as an individual or as a part of team as well;
- Must be able to work with speed and meet deadlines.