Job search

Lecture jobs in Nellore

1-4 of 4 jobs

Posting date

anytime

Salary

Job type

Distance within:

Freelance jobs:

Show

Filter by keywords:

A

A

A

28 days ago

F peopleperhour.com   -   [ Save ] [ Unsave ] [ View My Saved Jobs ]

I want to be able to video record lectures, and upload them onto a website so that students can have access to it. It must be exclusive to the university or institution involved. 1. What is the infrastructure I will need to put in place? Please suggest the equipment I will need...  >>

PR Foundation a month ago

freshersworld.com   -   [ Save ] [ Unsave ] [ View My Saved Jobs ]

 ...materials covered during session 6. Instruct students individually and in groups, using various adult learning methods such as lectures discussions and group activities 7. Identify select and modify workshop resources to meet the needs of students with varying...  >>

Career Education Research Training Council Full-time a month ago

timesjobs.com   -   [ Save ] [ Unsave ] [ View My Saved Jobs ]

Skill: Counseling,Advisor,Teacher,Teaching,Lecturer,Professor,Tutor,Guidance,Writer,Tuition,Education,Coaching,Retired,Library,Business,Entrepreneur,Marketing,Sales; Exp: 0-3 years; Eligibility Graduate/Masters degree in any relevant subject + Training as a Career Advisory Professional...  >>

a month ago

F peopleperhour.com   -   [ Save ] [ Unsave ] [ View My Saved Jobs ]

 ...want our classes to be very hands on, fun, and engaging for all of the students. Each class should have about 25% of the class to be lecture or teaching and the other 75% to be hands on activities, programs, or tasks that makes the students practice both the programming language...  >>

A

A

A

Freelancer or freelance worker is somebody who is self-employed and is not committed to a particular employer long term

Show freelance jobs
Feedback