MTS Systems Design Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a MTS Systems Design Engineer to join our team.
- Responsible for writing monitors and checkers to support end-to-end firmware/hardware validation;
- Responsible for writing and developing coverage goals and test plans;
- Responsible for running emulator workloads to test new features;
- Responsible for writing directed tests to verify features in a co-simulated and emulated hardware environment.
- Experience developing C++, Python, Perl, Ruby, Shell and TCL test content;
- Knowledge of x86 and/or ARM SoC Architecture;
- Experience with FPGA and/or emulation platforms;
- Experience debugging software using debuggers and trace files;
- Experience debugging failures using waveform viewers, log files and microcode trace dumps;
- Experience developing System Verilog based test content;
- Experience validating hardware features for at least 3 or more projects in a pre-silicon environment;
- Knowledge of one or more protocols; SPI, DDR, SATA, USB, AXI, PCI, PCIe, MIPI, WLAN or I2C.