Sell goods for wholesalers or manufacturers where technical or scientific knowledge is required in such areas as biology, engineering, chemistry, and electronics, normally obtained from at least 2 years of post-secondary education.
Inside Sales Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Inside Sales Representative to join our team.
- Recruit, hire and train new sales representatives;
- Understand customer needs and requirements;
- Identify buyer persona profiles;
- Consult with sales and marketing team to ensure the efficiency;
- Up-sell when appropriate;
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory;
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure;
- Building a strong relationship and work in close collaboration with sales representative from our partner companies like Google Cloud;
- Learn details about our products and services;
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas;
- Track and monitor your work;
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals;
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails;
- Investigate leads and find out about them as much as possible before contacting;
- Attend sales educational events and seminars.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, and an ability to persuade at the executive management level;
- Ability to execute multiple campaigns in a high activity environment;
- 1 years of experience selling technology (cloud based) products or services;
- You thrive in a fast-paced team where flexibility is critical;
- Track record of strong performance, and ability to work under pressure;
- Demonstrable interest in sales, technology and the Internet, with a desire to learn;
- Highly motivated, energetic, you’re a self starter.