Inside Sales Manager manages a team of sales representatives who meet sales targets through telemarketing, direct mail, and web-based sales strategies. Achieves sales goals by hiring and training employees and coaching them to develop their selling skills and maintain adequate sales pipelines. Being an Inside Sales Manager works closely with marketing and field sales departments to maintain an understanding of the evolving market. Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty. Additionally, Inside Sales Manager typically reports to a head of a unit/department. The Inside Sales Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes. To be an Inside Sales Manager typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
Inside Sales Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Inside Sales Manager to join our team.
- Properly understand the MSA process and working with Legal;
- Focusing in verticals: Retail, Travel, Ride Sharing, eCommerce, Banking/Finance accordingly to the sales strategy;
- Support Sales Team with outbound prospect accounts into A/B segment;
- Gain knowledge of Super User, Routing Tool, and other internal tools;
- Accept feedback and training to continue to improve and develop;
- Understand and execute Enterprise + Volume Velocity Sales process;
- Close full cycle on SMB (C & D) level accounts;
- Use and maintain the Salesforce data quality;
- Achieving defined KPI goals;
- Exhibit excellent leadership skills in leading a customer facing team.
- Exceptional communication skills including listening, writing, and fluency in speaking;
- Experience of 2-5 years. Prior experience of technology sales is a plus, but not necessary;
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment;
- Good knowledge about IT/Software;
- Individual performer and achiever;
- Ability to take ownership and drive things. Should have great attention to detail;
- Proficient with corporate pitch and web presentation tools;
- Experience of IT Inside Sales preferably in a Cloud/Big Data analytics organization;
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines;
- Should have Networking as well as Prospecting skills;
- Patience and Perseverance is a must. Experience of cold calling, follow-ups is required;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Should be highly data driven and have strong analytical skills;
- Qualification: BTech / BBA / English Hons / BCA;
- Should have knowledge of Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges.