Drupal Tech Lead – Core US Shifts Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Drupal Tech Lead – Core US Shifts to join our team.
- Ensure technical feasibility of solutions;
- Work cohesively with Project Managers, development and QA teams to ensure deliverables are to time and quality;
- Staying abreast of digital methodologies and technologies in the industry, and ensure continuous learning and improvement of self and team;
- Periodically review and guide development teams to use optimised code;
- Analyse the project requirement, functional specifications and work with development teams in building appropriate solutions;
- Mentor development teams in best practices and efficient ways of working;
- Ensure development team builds reusable code and libraries.
- Acquia certified professional – Acquia Certified Site Builder (D8) or Acquia Certified Developer (D8);
- Should have managed a team of 5 or more developers as a team lead;
- Over 8 years of experience in Drupal 8/7/6;
- Has relevant experience and played a similar role in the recent 3-5 years.