Game Designer-Slots Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Game Designer-Slots to join our team.
- Be able to effectively pitch new game mechanics and ideas to the team and sell them on it;
- Work closely with Art and Math departments to build and refine the gameplay of each machine;
- Own the design of new features/designs through the entire implementation process;
- Innovate or evolve leading slots game features to work with new games and existing games;
- Is constantly looking to dial in on what existing and potential players and customers want;
- Ability to describe user experience stories and build wireframe screens and flows.
- Must be able to take input from multiple sources and turn them into a single vision;
- Familiarity with real world slots or social slots;
- Solid knowledge of game balancing and pacing;
- Has well-rounded design capabilities from game design to storytelling;
- Experience helping other disciplines find innovative solutions to implementation;
- Passionate game player on multiple genres and platforms (including slots);
- Worked for 3+ years in professional game development as a designer;
- Has a strong self-motivation and initiative to drive towards excellence.