pv qa engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a pv qa engineer to join our team.
- Analyze test results, prepare test reports and present test progress status to release management team.
- Excellent written (documentation) and interpersonal communication skills (English essential);
- Experience with Telecom NOCs, TAC, NCCM, Router, Switch, OSS, LAN, WAN, MPLS, VPN, Wifi, SDWAN would be an asset;
- Experience with CI/CD and cloud deployments would be an asset (AWS, Azure and/or any other Cloud-based service infrastructure);
- Knowledge and/or experience working with various Analytics and/or Enterprise applications and tools;
- Knowledge and/or work experience related to network virtualization software such as VMware ESXi, Open vSwitch, vRouter, vNF, OpenStack, etc;
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills associated with enterprise software solutions in general;
- Experienced working as part of an Agile scrum team and with DevOps process;
- Strong abilities in estimating work details from analysis of requirements;
- Experience working on enterprise/IT infrastructure (Cisco, Juniper, Aruba, etc.) would be an asset;
- Team Player But also demonstrated abilities to work independently.