Manual Sr. Test Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Manual Sr. Test Analyst to join our team.
- Understand the bank s automation framework and drive the implementation of the same within the team;
- Creation of regression test script for automation and execution of regression test pack;
- Work with Test Manager in implementation of the Automation and roadmap for the area.
- Good to have experience of working on IAM softwares like SailPoint, BeyondTrust, Oracle Identity Management, Forge Rock,etc;
- 5+ years of experience in both manual and exposure to automation testing and lead activities;
- Experience in end to end functional testing in Security / Identity & Access Management domain;
- Strong communication, Interpersonal, Learning and organizing skills matched with the ability to manage stress, Time, and People effectively;
- Diverse knowledge and experience of working on Agile Deliveries and Scrum teams;
- Ability to manage a diverse and challenging stakeholder community;
- Proven experience in co-ordination of many dependencies and multiple demanding stakeholders in a complex, large-scale deployment environment;
- Exposure to cloud-based/SaaS-based model implementation;
- Good to have – 2+ years using test automation frameworks ie: Cucumber, Selenium, FitNesse, TestNG, and QTP;
- Experience on tools like JIRA and Confluence;
- Experience in Selenium/ Junit and programming languages such as Java and Python;
- Knowledge and experience of working with database, SQL, spreadsheet, Soap UI, xml, logs debugging;
- Bachelor s Degree Qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.