Technical Specialist – Human Health Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Specialist – Human Health to join our team.
- Provide technical assistance/participate in mapping/investigating/assessing antibiotic distribution and use in human populations;
- Provide technical assistance to collect, assemble, and review data related to AMR and AMU patterns in human populations;
- Provide technical assistance for sample collection, coordination, and transport;
- Provide technical assistance/participate in epidemiological investigations (e.g., source, antibiotic use, and spread of infection).
- Fluency in English;
- Strong coordination, communication, and interpersonal aptitudes;
- Human nutrition, care, treatment, and health;
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the ethical issues surrounding research and surveillance;
- Biosafety and biosecurity and how to apply principles;
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in an IT environment;
- AMR/AMU and disease surveillance and other relevant health programs (strongly preferred);
- Microbiology and related laboratory techniques;
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with stakeholders.