Service Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Service Coordinator to join our team.
- Monitor and maintain customer technical support events to determine shipment activities;
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time;
- Actively seek and identify new approaches to enhance business processes;
- Monitor RMA’s to ensure equipment is returned for complaint investigation handling;
- Process purchase orders for billable service activities, which relate to service calls and preventative maintenance events;
- Process RMA (Return material authorization) and outbound shipments for all service-related activities;
- Continuously meet or exceed standard performance goals as established by manager.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to work independently;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office;
- Ability to function under pressure;
- Experience within ERP / CRM systems an advantage (SAP, SalesForce and Service Max);
- Good ability to discover and use new software;
- Excellent customer relationship management, phone presence and written.