Senior Accounting Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Accounting Specialist to join our team.
- Accounting, Treasury, Tax and Compliance functions for India;
- Ensure quarterly SOX compliance activities are performed timely and accurately;
- Support on special / adhoc projects;
- Coordinating with statutory / internal auditors for timely and effective closure;
- Ensuring timely settlement of intercompany receivables and payables;
- Carry out monthly Balance Sheet and P&L flux analysis;
- Ensures financial accounts are properly supported and reconciled;
- End to end Fixed asset accounting;
- Ensure compliance STPI, FEMA and Companies Act etc;
- Responsible for secretarial compliance.
- Hands-on, detail oriented and organized;
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Strong communication both written and verbal;
- M com/ MBA/ CA Inter with 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in IT MNC particularly in India Accounting and Compliance team;
- Experience with NetSuite ERP, Concur and Coupa a plus;
- A strong team player with a positive, service oriented attitude;
- SaaS experience is strongly preferred;
- A self-starter and high achiever with a focus on doing a great job;
- Statutory compliance and taxation.