Office Assistant and Computer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Office Assistant and Computer to join our team.
- Greet visitors in a professional manner;
- Perform other administrative support tasks, including updating and sorting files, drafting and proofreading correspondence, and conducting research;
- Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies; order and distribute office supplies as necessary;
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings;
- Answer phone calls and direct callers to the appropriate party;
- Provide visitors with information and direct them accordingly;
- Process, sort, and route incoming and outgoing mail.
- Strong attention to detail;
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, associate’s degree preferred;
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation;
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently.