Night Receptionist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Night Receptionist to join our team.
- Knows and adheres to company regulations, SOPs and ISM, especially where relevant to the ship‘s operation;
- Prepares passenger landing forms whenever requested;
- Passenger cash payments;
- Daily settlement with restaurant stewards and barkeeper;
- Completion of any other task / paperwork requested by chief purser or crew purser;
- Ensures passenger satisfaction through proper handling of their issues / situations;
- Operates in accordance with ISM safety rules and regulations as well as with company policy and in the interests of the owner at all times;
- In charge of wake-up calls;
- Checking the day‘s bookings , Booking invoices and delivery receipts;
- Cleanliness of the front desk and back office;
- Crew / passenger charges (phone calls, faxes, postcards, etc).
- Ability to work under duress and on his/her own initiative, reliability;
- Trustworthy person, maintaining confidentiality at all times;
- Good Communication Skills;
- Self-assured and calm manner towards staff, passengers and authorities;
- Well-groomed and clean appearance;
- European passport;
- Good administration skills.