Quality Check Expert (Academic Writing) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Check Expert (Academic Writing) to join our team.
- To work in a fast-paced working environment and simultaneously multi-task to complement the organisation’s dynamic work culture;
- To check the quality of each and every assignment done by the experts before submission to clients;
- To evaluate a minimum of 20 assignment submissions on a daily basis and ensure high quality on those submissions;
- To evaluate the work of new experts who are added in the panel and provide feedback to recruitment team;
- To ascertain if the given solution meets the requirements of the assignment brief;
- To give rigorous feedback to assignment writers and experts on every submission;
- To ensure academic writing style is followed in every submission;
- To assess marks of each assignment submission and ensure that every submission matches minimum eligibility criteria;
- To prepare strategies for the organisation to ensure that maximum quality output is provided to clients in every single submission;
- To read between the lines and identify grammatical errors, punctuations, spelling mistakes and language used in the assignment solution;
- To provide training sessions to academic writing experts on a regular basis to help them sharpen their primary skill set;
- To compare the marking rubric with the solution and suggest improvements.
- Knowledge of different referencing styles;
- A candidate with teaching background would be preferred;
- An eye for detail and ability to examine various domains and subject areas;
- Sharp internet research skills and strong comprehension abilities;
- Immensely strong background in academics and education;
- Impeccable command over English language.