PPC Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a PPC Specialist to join our team.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives;
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
- Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups, & keywords and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives as per websites assigned;
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Notice period 0 to 15 Days(Sooner the better);
- Experience with big budget SEM (Search Engine Marketing) campaigns is mandatory;
- Experience with tools like 360, double click bid manager, DTM, Google Ad words, Marine, Kelshoo, Baidu;
- 4+ Years of SEM experience in a agency marketing role;
- Proficiency in managing PPC accounts on AdWords, AdCenter – (primary proficiency);
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.