Digital Content Marketing Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Content Marketing Specialist to join our team.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns on Google, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Youtube;
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly;
- Promote company’s & product and services in the digital space;
- Contribute to the company’s blog for on-page and off-page optimization;
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts;
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc;
- Create content for email newsletters, promotional emails;
- Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies;
- Keep attention to the updates of Google’s Algorithm;
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of client’s websites in various industries;
- Work on On page & Off Page SEO of the managed websites;
- Compile performances report using Google Analytics program;
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites;
- Optimize content for the website and all social networking channels ;
- Create high quality, SEO friendly, English language content for Blogs, Product pages, Landing pages and Websites.
- Content Creation – Ability to create Web Content (blogs, emails, web site copy);
- SEO – Good understanding of On page & Off page SEO tactics;
- Language – Fluent in English, able to learn & understand from feedback and reviews;
- Social Media – Excellent knowledge of growing page likes and views for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.