Content Marketing Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to join our team.
- Help to plan, monitor and manage company s social media handles/profiles/posts;
- Attention to detail in implementing the best SEO practices;
- Ideate and create compelling content for web and social media platforms;
- Knowledge of SEO/ User-friendly content for a website;
- Ability to act as content strategist not just a writer will be valued;
- An opportunist for finding and developing new ideas for web content by doing keyword research and competitor’s analysis;
- Collaborating with other departments to create narrative and informative content.
- Having experience in B2B product/content marketing in a high tech company is preferred;
- Proven creative thinker that can generate and execute on innovative “break out” marketingideas;
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties;
- Experience in blogging and blog management is preferred;
- Creative writing: Ability to generate crisp messaging, catchy one-liners, titles etc for web-pages, promotional material will be valued;
- At least 5 years of experience;
- Mandatory: Knowledge of various content formats and their nuances as well as content repurposing;
- Certifications like HubSpot Content Marketing / Inbound marketing will be a plus;
- Digital Marketing;
- analytical ability;
- Education: graduation in Journalism, Mass Communication or MBA Marketing;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Experience with digital marketing;
- Proficient in English (verbal and written).