Bloggers write posts to a Web log (blog) that may pertain to any topic or a specific field, such as fashion, news, or sports.
Blogger Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Blogger to join our team.
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage;
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content;
- A compelling desire to deliver innovative and exceptional content. Creating and delivering presentations;
- Professionally and consistently self-edit own work and assist in editing the work of other team members when necessary;
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords;
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts;
- Drive the process of having blogs / articles reviewed and approved;
- Meet requirements for speed, deadlines, and methodology;
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience;
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers;
- Independently, and doggedly, investigates products and concepts until all is crystal-clear;
- Maintain focus on delivering blog in the most efficient and productive way;
- Research and write documents such as deployment guides, usage procedures, technical notes, troubleshooting guides, user guides, online help;
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services;
- Write precise and correct content to keep readers engaged in our blog.
- Strong presentation, communication (written and oral), listening, and interpersonal skills;
- You should be good at using clear, jargon free language;
- A compelling desire to deliver innovative and exceptional content;
- You should be good at being helpful;
- Keen ability to grasp complexity quickly and to focus on key issues;
- You should be succinct;
- A relentless attention to detail;
- Proven ability with English spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax and composition rules and a clear business/technical writing style.