Sr. SEO Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr. SEO Executive to join our team.
- The creation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries;
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies;
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy;
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings;
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients’ SEO competitors;
- Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results;
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes;
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content;
- Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports;
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development;
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere;
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools).
- Knowledge of CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments;
- Experienced and strong domain knowledge in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process;
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel and Word;
- Google Analytics tools , PPC programs and data optimization from both organic and paid sources;
- Experience working with popular analytics tools (SEMRush, Keyword Planner, etc);
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.