SEM Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a SEM Executive to join our team.
- Brainstorm, initiate and manage outreach campaigns to expand brand awareness;
- Deep knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (CPC, CPM, CPA), Display Media, Social Networks and leveraging Analytics;
- Report internally to the digital marketing head on performance, results and campaign challenges, along with new ideas;
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels;
- Track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as Adwords Management;
- Research new advertising channels or platforms to be considered;
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing paid search campaigns;
- Generate traffic through search engines;
- Develop and execute innovative & engaging campaigns to increase product awareness and sales;
- Responsible for the management of CPC campaigns. (Adwords, Bing, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads);
- Collaborate with online marketing and social media efforts;
- Maintain updated knowledge of the industry and competitive products;
- Create, track, analyze and optimize paid search campaigns across Google and Bing;
- Establish and/ or expand partnerships with organizations in the education field;
- Deploying SEM best practices across campaigns and devices.
- Analytical thinker — able to come up with solutions — Problem solver;
- Indepth knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Twiiter Ads and other ad platforms;
- Preference to Google Adwords and Bing Ads certified professional;
- Any Graduate – Any Specialization with ability to analyze data through web analytics.