Pay-Per-Click Management Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Pay-Per-Click Management to join our team.
- Manage accounts on search platforms like Google AdWords, Bing etc;
- Discover approaches and ways to decrease the risk of click fraud;
- Deliver reports for administration and management;
- Sustain partnerships with PPC vendors and ad platforms;
- Stay up to date with PPC (Pay per click) and SEM (Search Engine Optimization) trends;
- Run and optimize different PPC (Pay per click) campaigns;
- Plan and form effective paid search strategies;
- Track KPIs to evaluate performance and pinpoint issues;
- Ensuring compliance on additional responsibilities delegated as and when;
- Take part in a selection of keywords and targeting audience;
- Compose appealing and brief copy for adverts;
- Plan budget and monitor bids to increase better ROI.
- Understanding of HTML and XML will be added benefit;
- Professional experience in analysis of data and reporting;
- Familiar with all Social media sites and platforms e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Yahoo etc;
- Proven 4+ year experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist;
- Great knowledge of SEO and advanced digital marketing skills;
- Outstanding knowledge of analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, Web Trends etc.